Home-style cinnamon rolls that are a light fluffy and moist; the perfect satisfying snack.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Filling: In a bowl, mix together the cinnamon, sugar, xylitol and potato starch until well combined. Set aside.
- Dough: In a bowl, mix together the brown rice flour, almond flour, starch, xantham gum and salt. In a small bowl, dissolve the yeast in the warm milk; let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes.
- In the bowl of a stand up mixer fitted with the dough hook, mix together the margarine, eggs and agave. Add the yeast mixture. With the machine on low speed, gradually add the dry ingredients until well combined and a smooth dough is formed, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Divide the dough in half. Shape each into a ball. Set aside, covered.
- Cut two pieces of parchment paper into 18 – x 18 – inch squares.
- Place one of the balls of dough onto one piece of parchment paper. Cover with remaining parchment paper. Roll the dough to a 15-inch- x 15-inch square. Remove the top piece of parchment.
- Brush the surface of the dough with half of the melted butter, reserved for brushing. Sprinkle the surface with half of the cinnamon filling, leaving a 1-inch border along each edge. Roll up the dough, jelly-roll style, pinching the seams to close. Slice into 1-inch pieces. Place the buns, cut side down, on one of the prepared baking sheets. Cover with another piece of parchment paper.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and filling.
- Let both pans rise in a warm, draft-free area for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Bake in the center of the preheated oven for 20 to 24 minutes or until golden.