More fiber please… Slice and toast these rolls and you’ll wonder if GF people are deprived of read after all.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a small bowl, combine warm water and yeast.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat eggs together for 1 minute. Slowly add oil, milk substitute, agave, and yeast mixture. Mix for 2 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix flours and xanthan gum and add to mixture. Continue mixing for 1 to 2 minutes or until well combined.
- Spray or grease small round roll tins. (Roll tins are a bit wider and shallower than muffin tins.) Scoop batter into roll tins and flatten a bit.
- Egg wash: In a small bowl, whisk together egg and water; brush onto rolls. Sprinkle with desired toppings.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes.
Tip: This recipe doubles and triples easily. 1 egg wash is sufficient for a triple recipe.